The All Stars Collab The All Stars Collab

Sweet

This collaboration almost inspired me to animate again. Actually, it kinda did. I wanna be in the next one if there is a second one. Sacred, Drifts and Hawk have improved so much. Great work guys.

Entanglement Entanglement

nice

same as on sp. anyways.... great job you two. miccool's part owned and tman's was also pretty epic. I can't rate it any higher than a ten so It gets a ten and a 5.

Stone entry by Negadrain. Stone entry by Negadrain.

that was nice

I like the animation. your improving. but the running was a bit slow and the anim shook a bit too much but it's cool. But why didn't you do the voices yourself? 8/10

SSNegaDrain responds:

i didnt do the voices myself because i dont have a working mic
and if i did my pc is so poor that it dont even have a driver for it, if anyone knows where i could get a driver like that, please send me the url, (on this page is fine)

thx for the review mate :D!!!

The Hill Collab The Hill Collab

Ilike it

this is like the third time I watched it. I think raffeh's and aklemo's were the best. 8.

xiao style2: lab shutdown xiao style2: lab shutdown

woot

that was amazing fitzy. The only downside in my opinion is that the fight with the long-armed green guy took too long. 10/10 though =D.

St3lf responds:

hey dude thanks :) im guessing you'd never seen it before :p glad you enjoyed it :)

mega-mation mega-mation

mezy

nice one MM I like the cookie one. LOL i had laugh so hard. The spork one was also funny.

Failed Containment Failed Containment

lolz

I love watching this and all the tributes to it. 9

Javarushmania(unfinished) Javarushmania(unfinished)

waiting

almost 2 months and still no update. 9 because it's incomplete.

Finishing BloW!!!! Finishing BloW!!!!

a bit late

I'm late with posting this but I give it a nine. and crazyace+zepeh it was short because he made this for a collab ages ago.

The Evangel The Evangel

I just realized

I've seen this a million times and only now do I realize it was sort of base on unbalanced by terkoiz. lol. I give it10 like I did on spp.